The top ten things I am thankful for this year: 1o. Coffee and the various, kind people who serve it to me.
9. Mad Men: the only show I've managed to keep up with this year... but such a lovely, guilty pleasure!
8. My alarm clock: I hate you, but I'd be totally screwed without you.
7. The town of Carrboro/Chapel Hill - an amazing place to live, work, and raise a family.
6. The people who care so well for my children when I am working, whom I will never be able to thank enough.
5. Our wonderful neighbors.
4. Our fantastic friends.
3. Our family - for helping us out time and time (and time!) again in this crazy, busy time in our lives.
2. My husband, whom I love more every day.
1. My children... There are no words: